Optimizing Email Deliverability
The powerful messages in your marketing emails can only engage your target audience if they make it into the inbox. In Optimizing Email Deliverability, you’ll learn how to measure and monitor deliverability, configure key technical settings to authenticate your emails and setup your Marketo instance to ensure people receive only the communications that they want. You’ll also learn content design strategies that will increase the likelihood that your audience receives your message as well as opt-in best practices.
Ways to attend
Marketers with experience in Marketo who want to increase the performance of their email initiatives
View our Course Schedule
- Describe deliverability and how it is measured
- Understand how to prevent and fix deliverability issues
- Monitor email deliverability and adjust programs based on results
- Design your emails with deliverability in mind
- Increase engagement by using opt-in best practices
Hands-on exercises and demonstrations help you gain in-class practice creating email content that is optimized for deliverability. Take-home exercise guides help extend your learning beyond the class as you apply what you have learned back in your job.
Suggested follow-on courses
- Using Attribution Models
- Using Marketo Analytics and Reporting
- Marketo Certified Expert Prep Course