Creating Event and Webinar Programs
Every business seeks to stand out from its competition, and events can help you do just that. In this course, you’ll learn how to create and track in-person and online events in Marketo Engage, as well as how to use the special features available specifically for event programs, including Marketo Exchange (formerly LaunchPoint™) integrations, the Marketo Event Check-in application, and caps and goals.
Product features covered
This course covers the out-of-the-box features of Marketo Engage. No add-on products are discussed.
Marketers with experience in Marketo Engage who want to leverage event and webinar marketing to engage people throughout the marketing journey.
- Marketo Core Concepts I
- Marketo Core Concepts II
- Create a live event program
- Create a nested email program to promote an event
- Track promotion of an event across multiple channels
- Report on the effectiveness of event programs
- Track event attendance using the Check-In app
- Use the Marketing Calendar to manage your events
- Integrate an event program with a webinar service
- Enhance event programs with caps and goals
This course combines lecture and hands-on activities in a Marketo training environment for an interactive experience.
If attending virtually, we recommend using two computer screens: one to view the instructor demos and one to complete the activities and lab exercises in the training environment.
Ways to attend
- Instructor-led virtual
- Self-paced (only with a Learning Subscription)
Suggested follow-on courses
- Exam Prep: Adobe Certified Expert -Marketo Engage Business Practitioner
- Marketo Reporting and Insights
- Optimizing Email Deliverability