In today’s buyer-empowered world, marketers need to seize every opportunity to start a relationship, generate goodwill, and earn the trust of prospective buyers. It’s tempting to want to stick with marketing tactics that take the least amount of time and money to execute. But it’s often not in your company’s best interests to do so. A solid marketing mix that incorporates event marketing is critical to connecting with as many potential customers as possible.
This is your Definitive Guide to Event Marketing. Whether hosting, sponsoring, or presenting at an event, first-timer or a seasoned pro, you’ll be armed with all the information you need to get the most out of any marketing event.
- The top 4 reasons to include events as part of your marketing strategy
- Key strategies to promote your event through email, social, and PR
- How to run a flawless webinar or virtual event
- How to rock out a huge conference or tradeshow step-by-step
- Effective follow-up techniques that convert your attendees, and "no shows"
- The ins and outs of calculating event ROI
Rave Reviews from Leading Experts:
"Events can be central to your revenue growth, or an enormous waste of time. You get to decide, and this guide will show you the way."
"Events can be the ultimate secret weapon for interactive, personalized engagement that accelerates pipeline momentum. The Definitive Guide to Event Marketing is loaded with insights you need to successfully participate in events--whether hosting or sponsoring, online or off."
"As rich a tool as social media might be, nothing beats face-to-face. Check out Marketo's new ebook for a field guide of how to make the most of your own events (or event appearances)."