Your privacy is important to us.
The Definitive Guide to Engaging Content Marketing
Content Marketing has become an increasingly important part of a successful and strategic marketing mix. Today, marketers can become their own content publishers and develop audiences to attract attention. This benefits them in three key ways: it builds brand awareness, creates brand preference, and expands the brand’s reach to more buyers and potential customers at a much lower cost.
In this comprehensive, 110+ page guide, we cover topics from getting your content marketing program started to writing, publishing and promoting. Loaded with checklists, charts, and thought leadership from content marketing experts, The Definitive Guide to Engaging Content Marketing will teach you how to execute an amazing content marketing program.
You'll learn how to:
- Identify and map your buyer personas and journeys
- Develop your brand voice and style guide
- Optimize your content mix and create an editorial calendar
- Resource your team and extend the shelf life of your content
- Measure and optimize your content